- July 24, 2013
- Two New Wins for Japan’s First Port of Call
- May 21, 2013
- “Japan’s First Port of Call” Wins the World Conference on Lung Cancer for 2017
- May 7, 2013
- Yokohama Convention & Visitors Bureau launches a New Convention City Brand
- February 4, 2013
- INTERNATIONAL MEETINGS IN YOKOHAMA THIS YEAR
- January 15, 2013
- TWO MORE WINS FOR YOKOHAMA
- September 5, 2012
- Yokohama: First in More Ways than One
- June 29, 2012
- Yokohama selected for the 9th International Orthodontic Congress 2020 – the first in Asia
- May 1, 2012
- YES, YOKOHAMA!
Facts & Figures
- Yokohama Fact Sheet
- Yokohama's Transportation & Access
- 8 Ultimate Travel Routes to Get the Most Out of Yokohama
- Yokohama's History, Culture, and Weather
- Yokohama Case Study: The 10th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR 2012)
- Yokohama Case Study: Human Proteome Organization 12th Annual Congress (HUPO2013)
Images & Videos
Yokohama Video Clips
|Convention City Yokohama||An introduction to Yokohama as the "First Port of Call" for meeting planners.
Find out about Yokohama's basics and reasons why Yokohama should be your next convention destination.
|Post-Convention Guide Yokohama||Easy and enjoyable way to find out about a range of exciting activities to do in Yokohama, Japan's First Port of Call, before or after your conference.|
Yokohama Photo Library
Below are the images which capture the essence of Yokohama.
These images are free for all conference organisers and journalists promoting Yokohama.
Please credit "(C) Copyright Yokohama Convention & Visitors Bureau" upon using the images.
For more images, please contact us.